Pathos CI Application

ShadowPL

In-game Name: Pathos

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:113509587

DiscordID: ShadowPL#0618 | 541962714709360640

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8-9

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think that I should be in the Chaos Insurgency, due to my decent PVP and Experience within combat. I would also like to try out something new because doing mostly MTF Things most of the time can sometimes get boring after quite some time. I can be serious whenever needed, for example during the raids. I can also be trusted, due to the fact that I am a Member of the Senior Event Team.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? My experience in the server. I've been playing on this server for over a year now.

How active can you be? It mostly depends on how much time I have to be online, mostly I'm online for hours.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

Accepted!

If not already please join the gaminglight discord and head to the #chaos-requesting-tags section, then head to the #Requesting-FTO section and we will have you trained asap!

Any questions feel free to dm/ping Jayrod22#1660
The insurgency welcomes you!

SCP RP Ranks and CC's : CI SFTO CPT, S9 Houston IX, Owner Of CI "Reaper" Squadron SCP RP Level 100 Gang

"Why Does A RRH Only have 10 Hours on the server"?

"Very Active Forums User" - Hoovy