DNT appeal

MTF E11 CE PFC GHOST

Your name: GHOST

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): GHOSTT#7551

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 76561199034596736

What was the reason for your DNT (if you know it)? I said a word i wasn't supposed to say and I was intoxicated while on the server

Why do you deserve to be back in e11? im sorry for what i said and how i was in the server i promise i wont do anything like that again if you could just give me one more chance ill be more professional, I'm also sorry if i offended anyone for saying that word it won't happen again. also, e11 is the only branch i found fun, and chill, met a lot of cool people on there if i could just get my dnt removed i would deeply appreciate that.

Punishment Altered

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Epsilon-11 Command have convened and have determined to decrease your punishment from 3 months down to 1.5 months.
Given the incident in question we are being pretty lenient, but command does see you as being remorseful and apologetic for what you did on E-11. It wasn't just homophobia that you were doing, but also teaming with D-Class and trying to detonate the nuke as well.

Edited by Clistro

United States Reserve General / Retired 1944 US GOA 

Rho 36 CO Occult Operative/ MTF Epsilon Eleven Commander Danny