DakAttack’s Security Juggernaut Application

WackDakAttack

1. What is your in game name: DakAttack

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:585904892

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 3 days

5. On a scale from 1 (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you: Anywhere from two hours to maybe four hours a day.

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): no

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: was informed by HexG that this is void

8. What is your current level in game?: 35

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: I do

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): As security NCO, I always tried my best to take initiative when it came to situations like dealing with D-Class on the other side of the barrier with guns, or dealing with infighting amongst D-Class. I also tend to try and take action when a few D-Class slip by security and chase after them, or if an SCP is on the loose in LCZ, I try to gather a few others to assist me in dealing with the threat. Even if I know I’ll likely die trying to deal with the threat, I find it genuinely fun to tackle the problem head on as long as I have a chance to at least delay it long enough for other forces to complete the job. As a Juggernaut, I can dive into those risky scenarios without worrying as much, and I can actually succeed in eliminating said threats a lot more easily and efficiently.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?:

Absolutely not. I’m still part of Security as a whole, so I still have no power as a Juggernaut to order around, say, DoRS Sixx. I’m still a SM in regular Security, and being a Juggernaut does not give me any additional power in my ranking.

• Star locked this topic