Operation Heart of Chernobyl - Fractured Ecosystem

Dagger

*STATIC*

---------START OF LOG----------

Hello, my name is Dagger Deranged, also known as Ender. I currently hold the rank of Supervisory Agent, My call sign is SVA02. 

This is the first audio log for Operation “Heart of Chernobyl”. 

So uh what happened today, well first we bribed Ukrainian border guards, who allowed us to enter for a price. We then entered a town in an area known as Cordon, we briefly spoke with a woman who claimed her name “Hip”, she didn’t elaborate any further on that. She could only speak Ukrainian but luckily Private Poukov is fluent in that language. She gave us details on the surrounding area and warned us of “bandits” that will shoot you on site should they see you.

We encountered multiple uhh “anomalies” that appear to break the laws of physics, one of which appeared to be a cluster of air swirling around in a sphere-like formation, it would suck anything that got to close into it and then seem to implode, obliterating the object (or person) that was unlucky enough to get to close.

We also *pause* God damn its raining hard. Anyway as I was saying we encountered a pack of what appeared to be canines, we ignored them a first, to our surprise they seemed to have been using hunting tactics and trailed us for quite some time, they managed to get close enough to Private First Class Daniels and bit him pretty hard in the leg, he is currently being checked for rabies by Chief Agent Dimitri. Anyway we terminated the dogs and upon further inspection these animals appear to be heavily mutated due to the radiation, these dogs were entirely blind and had elongated teeth for hunting. 

After everything I’ve seen today I’ve come to the conclusion that Chernobyl and the area surrounding it has what I can best describe as a Fractured Ecosystem. 

We are currently staying in an abandoned building near a military controlled bridge, seeing as that is our only way to further enter the exclusion zone we are going to have to either bribe or if things go wrong, eh terminate the guards. This concludes today's log.

END LOG

*STATIC*

---------START OF LOG----------

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png