Twinkles - Trial Senior Guard Application

twinkles

What is your in game name? Twinkles

What is your in game rank? RG VI

Are you in shadow guard? no

How long have you been in Royal Guard? Since the last week of May, 2022.

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] I want to become a Trial Senior Guard because I enjoy Royal Guard a lot and the people that I am surrounded by while playing as RG are very kind and helpful. Ever since I joined Gaminglight everyone in RG has been amazing, helping me with things I don't know, what to look out for, and mentoring me to be a good Royal Guard. I want to do the same with new Cadets, mentor them into becoming great Royal Guards, because this battalion deserves the best care one can give it. I have always loved being a leader because it gives me a reason to teach. I just like leading in general. I wish to rise up as far as I can because I am a very ambitious person. Ever since joining Gaminglight, and becoming RG day one, it has brought me much happiness and joy, as there are many situations that are enjoyable to be apart of when guarding High Command.

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] First of all, I love to lead. I excel in positions of leadership. I am very trustworthy and professional, which gives me my leadership quality, I believe. I want to help RG command better the battalion and grow it as much as possible because seeing low activity makes me a little sad, as RG is a fun and entertaining battalion to be apart of. I could assist them with anything they need, I enjoy doing anything involved with Gaminglight and leading in general. I also have great relationships with most of the battalion which may help in certain situations, like arguments or quarrels with needed ending.

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) Nope.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team? Leadership ability, professionalism, responsibility, and trustworthiness.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Understood! 
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

• Like 1

Summer 2022 ❤️
FMR. 501st VCMDR - ARCAL Former Royal Guard VII Best Duelist
Ex: Moderator|| Ex. Gamemaster VI
season 4 episode 10 GIF by Star Wars

+support
Twinkles is active and does a good job helping new players within RG
is a genuine person that wants to help the battalion

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III