SCP-1025 Test

Grizz80

I know you've been waiting a while, so here it is: Your grading!
Final Grade: 
68/100

Format: 10/25
Your format was visually appealing and cohesive, and I enjoy the inclusion of an audio log! However I feel the need to dock a considerable amount of points due to your word-for-word copying of 1025's description on the wiki. You should do your best to explain things in your own words, and avoid plagiarism! 

Test Idea/Execution: 25/25

A very clever idea! In fact, I don't think I've ever seen any researchers perform this kind of test on 1025 before. The mere question as to whether or not the book would be capable of anomalously superseding immunity is an interesting one to me, and I find that your results are in line with what I might have expected. I hope Medical got a little bit of interesting interaction out of this test!

Lore: 10/25

Once again, there's not a lot really explained about SCP-1025, and what is there is copied directly from the wiki-- Sadly, however, that brief description does not actually describe any of SCP-1025's anomalous qualities. You should write Foundation Documents as if you are presenting an anomaly to someone who has never seen it before-- Include all the details about its anomalous properties and any notable experiments of the past that relate to your experiment, if any such experiments exist.

Grammar/Spelling: 23/25

I tend to never grade too harshly on this-- Your spelling and grammar, though containing a few small mistakes (as is to be expected) such as "audio" being spelled as "audit," successfully convey the results of the test to the reader without confusion! 

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst