Sheeper's Security Juggernaut Application

JeMangeCul

1. What is your in-game name?: Sheeper

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:526299410

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL 

4. Time on the server: 22 Hours

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 8-10

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: 2LT Triangle

8. What is your current level in game?: Level 35

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I feel like I deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch because I am an upholder in the reason that Security exists, to help secure D-Block and prevent Class D Riots, with Juggernaut, this important task will be expedited tenfold, I am also a loyal Security member, who will never leave D-Block unless the worst of the worst happens (A code nuke for instance). So therefore, I feel like I deserve the Juggernaut Sub-Branch for the reasons above, as I am loyal to Security and protecting D-Block, someone who never gives up on an objective, and a dependable, courageous, and excellent Juggernaut sub-branch member.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: I believe that Juggernauts don't have the right to give orders to people above their standard Security Rank, because Juggernaut has a different rank system than regular GENSEC, therefore, JG's can only follow orders from higher ranks of Juggernauts.

PENDING

This application is currently being reviewed by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours for your application to be processed.

ACCEPTED

Congratulations! This application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted. Please speak to any Juggernaut Enforcer+ for training

A28C108C-9EDA-4431-ADC8-D28094FED9A9.jpeg

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic