Death Trooper Cape Physics [Denied]

Daze

What do you want to see?: A fix in the physics for the Death Trooper cape.

Why should we add it?: When a VCMDR+ on Death Trooper job gets on and wants to wear the cape, the cape starts to look unrealistic, stretchy, and glitches when you start to walk around. As much as I want to wear it, I sometimes have to bring myself, as well as the other sub-branch leaders within DT, have to take it off because it looks to glitchy or goofy looking.

What are the advantages of having this?: Allowing Death Trooper VCMDR+ as well as sub-branch leaders to wear their capes without it looking goofy, as we are supposed to be a serious battalion. 

Who is it mainly for?: Death Trooper VCMDR+, Death Trooper Seeker Company Captain/Lead, Death Trooper Ti-23 "The Undying" F16.

Links to any content: N/A

Clip of example of glitchy/unrealistic cape physics: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/paPdH16oL5zFi/d1337D1osVQF?invite=cr-MSxYeU4sOTY4ODE0NSw

Model Path: models/bunny/white_deathtroopers/white_deathtrooper_commander.mdl

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

• Manager

DENIED

We didn't make the model, we are not responsible for the cape physics. Your current models were suggested by the command team at the time of change. If you want it fixed, suggest new models.