SCP-012 Documentation.

Bacchus

This is an unofficial review, and doesn't count as a grade! You will receive an official grade at a later date.

Now this is a wonderful document from a wonderful member of Research! The design of your template is fantastic, and I'm a big fan of your inclusion of multiple audio logs, a series of multiple tests and a creative spin on what 012 is and represents. However, I do want to mention that there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in this document, and it can at times make it confusing to interpret what the document is trying to convey. In the future, I would recommend proofreading your content and fixing any errors that were made. This can be difficult to do, especially with longer documents, but it will help you in the long run!

Keep it up, I've been following your career in Research for a while and I know you have incredible potential.

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

1 hour ago, Schölinger said:

This is an unofficial review, and doesn't count as a grade! You will receive an official grade at a later date.

Now this is a wonderful document from a wonderful member of Research! The design of your template is fantastic, and I'm a big fan of your inclusion of multiple audio logs, a series of multiple tests and a creative spin on what 012 is and represents. However, I do want to mention that there are a lot of spelling and grammatical errors in this document, and it can at times make it confusing to interpret what the document is trying to convey. In the future, I would recommend proofreading your content and fixing any errors that were made. This can be difficult to do, especially with longer documents, but it will help you in the long run!

Keep it up, I've been following your career in Research for a while and I know you have incredible potential.

Hey there! Thank you for this message I have read threw the document and I see what you mean. I have fixed the grammatical errors in the document .

Test idea - 23/25 

Grammar - 18/25 Need to fix the Grammarly error other than that it looks good

Presentation/format - 20/25 - Nothing much to say I like it.

Quality/length - 23/25 the length is alright to 4 pages

Overall: 73/100 

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]