yohans RRH application

Iron Viper

In Game Name:  Yohan

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:197150863)

Squadron you are Applying for (Analyst):

Current RP Ranks Held: Arch CI, E11 RCT, Research AR

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logsCI R&D Arch Yohan Off Site Test Log - CI Research Projects - Gaminglight Forums - GMod Community.url

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) no warns have been added since the taking of this photo20220128_232347.thumb.jpg.ad47c15fd8a7c4cac30e923cb6493580.jpg 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I Want to join RRH again due the the passion i have for what they are im intrested about learning more about them and their interactions with other foundation personnel and i also want to be able to make my test logs more in-depth when doing tests. As an CI main I almost never if rairley get the chance to test on some of the other SCPs and this is one of the reasons why i want to join RRH my fascination with doing very complex test logs

Why should we accept you: Why should we accept you: I'm a Loyal and dedicated member of the community and and grate with others and i enjoy taking on a challenge with my time in CI I have shown my dedication. i have grate team work skills and over all i am able to work with anyone im required to I'm always looking for new ways to preform tests and get to. and being in RRH is what I need to grow as a member of this community RRH is a stepping stone for me to grow . and I would love to learn form others and the lore of RRH this would be a great chance for me and RRH and to improve myself, the main reason to why you should select me for Red Right Hand is that i have the best skills and time on this server for the job and i think you would be missing out if you were to not have me not only that i have proven my self worthy of being in E4 twice now and in general I always commit to anything I do or that I'm told to do

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

+Support 
Yohan is active again, and has always been a wonderful member of the server 
-RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic