Parker's Rear Admiral Application- Denied

Parkerxxx

Should Parker become a Rear Admiral?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Parker become a Rear Admiral?

• Yes {Please explain why}
    • No {Please explain why}

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SSO Captain Parker/Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Naval, Rear Admiral

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a Rear Admiral to progress my experience as a member of the imperial navy and grow my current skills. For my activity, I am on the server several days a week, and am looking to expand my responsibilities with this position. As a Rear Admiral, I would gain more experience in leadership then I currently have as a Captain.  I would like to grow and develop Naval in Enlisted areas as that is where I believe most Naval gain a general experience and understanding at those ranks. I want to see more enlisted join specialties we have promoted hugely and want to focus on working with all specialties to improve/grow.  I want to be a person Naval can go to with questions as well as help improve the knowledge of the supervisory members.  I believe that I have it takes to become a Rear Admiral based on my experiences in naval and my current knowledge of Gaminglight. My general goal as Rear Admiral, in my mind, would be the promotion of our specialties be in overseeing, and updates. I feel that with Rear Admiral its another adventure to continue and to continue to earn trust in the community.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

220 hours or so based on battle metrics since I joined on March 30th. On GMOD, mainly Star Wars RP, I have 1500 hours   Battlemtrics

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

As a Rear Admiral, I would be expected to oversee, train, and promote anyone in Naval below my rank. This could range from training members on how our specialties work, to training newly promoted supervisors on officer expectations.  Rear Admirals promote up to Lieutenant Commander as well, in this task my job would be to carefully see who I feel is fit to be promoted in suggest/promote that person either when I deem, they are ready or at meetings when officers are typically promoted. As a Rear Admiral, the most work is in overseeing the battalion. Overseeing things such as, supervisory quota, battalion behaviors, and cross-regimental relations are all things the Rear Admiral is focused on. As a Rear Admiral you are expected to update the roster daily and to fix any errors that may come up from time to time.  Rear Admirals are of course expected to work with their fellow supervisory, low command, high command, and senior command members to improve Naval in all ways. For example, situations such as DNTs and removals typically are handled internally by Low Command for example. This would typically be with the Board of Admiralty and other command members. Rear Admirals still follow the chain of command but are expected to do much more in the development of the server and Naval.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe there are several reasons as to why I can be trusted as a Rear Admiral. First off, I was a 501st Commander on another server about 4 years ago, in which I was Commander for about 1 ½ years. While the RP on that server was completely different, it has given me experience on what expectations of a Commander are. I still believe this experience has helped me understand what is needed as a leader in Naval and how I can improve from my past experiences. From this experience, I have gained lots of knowledge involving rosters and feel i could easily work with documents and such in the development of Naval. Secondly, throughout my time in Naval, I have spent time trying to improve myself and the battalion I call home. I have not been striked in Naval and believe that I have a good record of handling any issues that come my way. While no one is perfect, I think overall my time in Naval thus far has been great and seen what all positions are like from Enlisted to supervisory. Thirdly, I’d like to mention my time in Nova Low Command. As a Major in Nova, I feel I’ve got an understanding of the responsibilities one faces with a regiment and the experiences one can have with any position. While I admit I am still a new Major, I think from what Ive gathered its important to promote the regiment and oversee the battalions I have spent my time in!  Lastly, I'd like to say that throughout my time here I have spent my efforts in growing the battlion be it in overseeing, promotions of enlisted, and working on RP ideas for  Naval. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

About 20 -40 hours a week, usually.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have no warnings

Edited by Parkerxxx

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

On 6/16/2022 at 9:00 PM, Kio said:

+Support
Good guy 

Does everything he came for His Battalion
Helps anyone and everyone
Needs to get more active

• Like 1

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• 2 weeks later...

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Navy Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

Edited by Bear_

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

• Bear_ unlocked and locked this topic