Marks Officer Application

MARKS

What is your in-game name?
Mark

What is your current rank?
SFC

How long have you been in Shock?
9 days

How much time do you have on the server?
5 days

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel that I deserve the position of officer, as I've been extremely active almost 12+ hours a day since I joined shock, I have trained a lot of new shock members and have hosted a lot of tryouts allowing people to join shock, as well as helping our trainee and enlisted learn what is acceptable in shock to keep them from doing anything wrong, I uphold the law to the best of my abilities as all shock should, I am in every sup battalion in shock and almost have everything is each of their sops memorized which allows me to help when needed with almost any question asked. 

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I feel I can be trusted to hold the position of Officer because I follow the rules and laws to the best of my abilities and help other shock members to follow said rules and laws, as well as showing no reason that I cant be trusted as I only want to see the best for shock allowing us to be one of the best battalions on the server so we can keep the peace which allows the server to run smoothly so everyone can have a good roleplay experience.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
If chosen I can be extremely active as I've been since I've joined shock allowing us to have a officer to be on for most of the day every day of the week, I would also like to host daily sims for shock allowing us to be ready for anything that may happen, which can help shock be a more enjoyable regiment to be in, also allowing us to pull more members in.

How active can you be?

I can be on everyday of the week and for most of the day as I've been on for almost 12+ hours a day since I've joined shock

Sadly I've been removed from HCOM and Staff for saying my opinions about the recent issues that the community has been vocal about with Zeeptin and Beckett saying they will go to other people instead because our opinions are bad, sadly it took me to get removed for them to listen same thing happened before and I'm the latest love all of you and its sad to see it go like this. Sadly us hcom dont do enough for free sorry we did not do enough for you mr.zeeptin.