Nebel's RRH Guardian Application

NebelFir

In Game Name: Nebel

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73286407

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: MTF E11 CE MS JFTO SGT Vugudaba

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard:
I am willing to guard any 05 gladly, since I have not yet had the opportunity to make their acquittance just quite yet.

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof):  0image.thumb.png.9850c6de1aeba189621536bca84e0f6b.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team:
I have several reasons for why I want to join the Red Right Hand, firstly I have previous special forces experience from my time spent on which I would like to expand into a SCP branch since I have been making the transition to maining SCP instead of Imperial. Secondly I feel like it would be great for me to experience more of what SCP has to offer outside of CI and E11.

Why should we accept you:
I believe I would be a good selection for Red Right Hand based for a variety of reasons. Most prominently I have experience as a special forces member from Imperial RP, where I have been a Death Trooper, Imperial Commando, 501st ARC trooper and Starfighter Shadow wing pilot. All of which are special forces units and had to interact with them regularly as a High Command member on Imperial. I also have experience with Asset protection from Death Troopers and ARC Troopers, as well as Light infantry tactics through my time spent as a 501st and the Arma Group I am in. Furthermore I have been a member of the community since December 2020 when I first joined, and since than have striven to have positive interactions with the community and try to better the community with kindness to fellow members. Even when I am not reciprocated such kindness, even in the worst of times trying to make the best of the situation.

Edited by NebelFir
Spacing looked a little wonk

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

rsz_alpha1.png

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. Please speak to O5-5 'The Treasurer' to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic