scotched delta 5 app

scotched

Name- scotched
Steam ID- STEAM_0:0:580729723
Discord Name- scotched#6455

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Security PVT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- none in SCP. 1 warn in Police RP 1 ban in imperial However, those warns were in January 31st and December 14th. image.thumb.png.9dca4b4a241cdf7171489f06fa61019c.png

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

Honestly, I wanna try something different and Delta-5 has what I enjoy, like Kevlar said, Delta 5 focuses on GOI and Dclass which are my favourite things to actually deal with in the SCP foundation, I have lots of experience with D-class but a decent amount with GOI and it would be an honor to work for you, I will also be finishing school this week so I will have lots of activity.

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

You should let me be apart of Delta 5 because what you guys prioritize on is actually my favorite, and I am just in general really good with class D and fighting off CI, sarkic etc... I would love to get some experience with GOI as well.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by Fawn
  • Dislike 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1

how do i screenshot?

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

Current: Nu-7 2LT scotched ZETACI MSGT scotched

Former:   DT PFC CR7IC DMS SFC 1205 Corr, IQ/Purge MSG/Lord III LuciferMC SS PFC Freyja 1170ST/Shore ENG SCT SFC griff 1277, LCPL Mark 1B57, State Trooper PVT Mark, FBI SA David Martinez IF Squad Lead (CPT) Neeko IvySHG Senior Guard (1LT) LuciferBWA Owner Spiral, RIS Unit R scotched, Security MSGT WDXH IJG scotched CI R&D IIN(WO) scotched MTF D5 SRO DDIR SVFTO CPT scotched ZETA/G9 Murmillo Daimyo GM1