SCP-7901 "The Maw of the Abyss"

lUCI

You momma gay?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Is yo momma gay

• yo momma gay
    • you in denial

This is an unofficial review, and does not count as a grade. It should be considered OOC!

I want to say that I'm wildly impressed by the creativity of this document. A massive amount of effort and passion has been poured into it, including a multitude of images that I believe you have put together yourself for the sake of it. This is the kind of effort and passion I like to see from Research-- Being able to reach out into other places to pull resources for your documents, whether it be loading up a Sandbox server and messing with some props, or some other form of media to spice up the way your document looks!

The SCP object itself was interesting-- The document has a lot of moving parts, and at times it can be a little bit hard to follow. I would recommend being a little more descriptive about the object itself and the way it functions, as well as being careful to adhere to proper grammar structure so that you can communicate these properties effectively.

Other than that-- Very creative and high-effort document. I love to see it!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst

Time for your official grade!

Final Score: 95/100

Format: 25/25

Test Idea/Execution: 25/25

This is a very high-effort document, containing multiple screenshots from what I can assume is your own GMod Sandbox builds. I just have to say-- These lend themselves fantastically to the document's cohesion, as they provide an interesting visual without breaking consistency of appearance thanks to all being captured in Garry's Mod itself. All of your photos are incredibly interesting, and they end up pulling a lot of weight for the document! I will say that, due to the classified nature of the document, it is definitely hard to understand. However, because this document is a part of a long series, I won't be docking you any points for this.

Lore: 21/25

I've gone out of my way to look into your previous Magnum Opus documents to gain an understanding of the story surrounding this anomaly, but to a certain extent I am still confused. I see that you are building a story surrounding how various factions (CI, the Foundation) react to it and how it cost the lives of multiple people involved, but there still doesn't seem to be much explained about the anomaly itself. This is something I would recommend doing a deeper dive on in future documents!

Grammar: 24/25

There are some minor grammatical errors, mostly to do with fragmented sentences. But otherwise fine!

Current: Goofball

Former: RnD Delta Command, Foundation Doctor, RFA Agent, RRH Analyst