Cecil's D5 Application

Cecil Stedmen

Name- Cecil Stedmen
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:65369818
Discord Name- Joe Nuts#4830

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- CI Military LCPL/CI RND SIN

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- No strikes or other in-game punishments. Just 2 warns from 2019 for LTAP & RDM x4

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join Delta-5 since y'all have the primary focus of focusing on GOIs &  D Class. Ever since I rejoined the server I've been having a blast doing PVP stuff on CI and since y'all's focus matches with what I want to do on the server, I believe D5 is a perfect fit for me.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? Well first off, I have a lot of experience with MTF & SCP Lore in general, meaning I am already well acquainted with the various SCPs, key map positions; and the various protocols/codes used by the foundation. This means training me would be a lot simpler compared to most recruits. Secondly I consider myself to be a trusted member of the community and believe I can be trusted to perform my duties in D5 as dictated by y'all's SOP. Lastly, I am quite active on the server meaning I can help contribute to D5s activity any way I can. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? I agree

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

43 minutes ago, drago89115 said:

Please provide a screenshot of your warns

-SVFTO MSGT Drago

image_2022-06-10_173813989.png

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director