Ban appeal

Braun

Steam Name: The Reaper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:235149883

Ingame Name: SEC CPL Braun

Ban Length: 1 Week

Admin that Banned you: Console

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: i was attacked by GOI in D-block and then a fellow Gensec asked if that was bane and i was looking in my clips as i made a proof video that it was bane and that i killed him.  when i put that link in the Chat of the server to give him proof of the bane kill, the console/server banned me for racism althou the video i didnt slur or use any curse word and the link is also clean as you see in the link

https://insights.gg/dashboard/video/5YVmgeuqwmIVdVn1gWNa5r/replay for proof this is the link i sent in the chat of the server to show a fellow gensec

Schermafdruk 2022-06-08 15.58.14.png

Edited by The reaper
  • Laughing 2

Security

Delta-5
Rank: Major | FTO: AFTO | Sub-Jobs & Ranks: RO, HRO | IAA, C. Supervisory | G9,                  

+support

I will say that to my knowledge when this happened I was the only staff active at the time and no sit came up for racism and knowing I am a Moderator I would have had to make a ban request on him also I feel this ban should be removed as it is a false ban

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||