A professional and easier way to get voice actors for events [Denied]

Father Lee

What do you want to see?:
A more professional way to get actors for events and more professionalism for those passionate about the art

Why should we add it?:
An area where people can post their auditions for up in coming events (Something like CastingCall)  along with a way for those who take it seriously too broaden their horizons 

What are the advantages of having this?:
Easier time too find people interested for roles, Better actors in events, and it's more inclusive for everyone.

Who is it mainly for?:
Everyone and people interested to get into voice acting

Links to any content:
https://www.castingcall.club/ this is castingcall, a site where mod developers or story writers post their ideas for voice actors incase you'd like a picture for what I have in mind. 

-Support

-Event tho professionalism during events would be great I don't think this is the way

- Event actors are to be taken quickly, usually just few minutes before the event starts and I feel like this would just slow the process down

- Maybe event actors could be only GMs/Staff members/trusted members of the community for better professionalism?

Current: None

Former:  IC CSLD Captain Reaper | Star Fighter Corps Senior Group Captain And Gladius Squad Lead | Death Trooper First Lieutenant | Inferno Squad Squad Lead Gamemaster III & Senior Moderator

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, WebSter_Cze said:

-Support

-Event tho professionalism during events would be great I don't think this is the way

- Event actors are to be taken quickly, usually just few minutes before the event starts and I feel like this would just slow the process down

- Maybe event actors could be only GMs/Staff members/trusted members of the community for better professionalism?

But that is the Issue, Limiting actors to only Gms, staff, and trusted members only leaves a few people who can act. What you suggest is an idea and not a bad one but I feel like it would give those wanting a chance to try out acting for either fun or as a career a harder time. I personally would like to have a more open system for events to be discussed among the community and actors to be given a chance to prove themselves. Leaving a small team of staff and the like would only push these people away and having a short notice policy can cause issues for bigger events if someone is a no-show or late. Having scripts open to actors for anyone to apply an audition too would better suit a longer and more trust worthy team. I do get that not all events need to be public and for those I would see Staff and trusted people taking charge of but more transparency and opening up acting positions for the server would be a better system in my opinion.  

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*