my request for nu7

patersonsppf

In Game Name: Menny Tenny

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:581469155

Discord Name: Menny Tenny#4388

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): a warn for staff disrespect

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 days ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): the reason why i want to Join Nu7 is because i like the MTF unit. GenSec doesn’t really fit me, I believe that being on the front lines against SCPs and CI sounds truly fun, and I have found that containing breached SCPs is really funny to do. I have always liked the MTF and NU-7 as a whole mostly because of the lore and all of the great things they get to do such as recontaing Dangerous scp's feed class's to scps and more. I feel that I can contribute a lot to this branch. Nu-7 Is in my opinion a good choice because you don't need to donate or do something specific and Nu-7. Honestly, I want to help keep the site relatively secure by keeping SCPs in their cells and making sure D-Class as well as CI don't start any chaos bc thats what they do.

do you understand to get on atleast every other day and keep yourself up to date with nu7? we dont treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time here: yes i understand

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. 
(If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): Gensec

• Piller locked this topic