Skippey's Storm Trooper Vice Commander Application- Accepted

Skippey

Skippey's Storm Trooper Vice commander application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should I become Storm Trooper Vice Commander?

• Yes (explain why)
    • No (explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ST CPT Skippey 2558 / SC58

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Storm Trooper Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would love to be ST vice-commander because I want to help those who have been here long than me worry less. I want to help the commander and others grow on the server. To help those who are starting out by showing them a fun time. To help with the commanders duties and make it easier for him. So high command doesn't have to worry about the battalion falling behind. To further myself while making connections with others. To help new players learn what is right and wrong. To help teach people what they should be doing while on the job. To manage sub-battalion so they aren't removed and forgotten. I want to show others what being a Storm trooper is like. To help enlisted find a place where they fit in the most. I want To reform area of the battalion that I and others see as faulty or poor design. But most importantly I want to help to make the lives and jobs of others on the server easier.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

300 hours

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to help transfer information from HC down to the ladder. While also talking to Low Command about what is going on while you aren't there. To help new and older Officers with tasks and any questions they might have. To help NCOs teach others and learn from their mistakes. To help Enlisted grow and branch out into other fields. To help the sub-battalions grow and be more prominent on the server. To keep rowdy people in check and keep them for soiling the battalions name/reputation. Also you need to make the hard decision and dish out fair punishments. But most importantly you need to remember people are flawed. And not to judge them solely based on their mistakes. A commander need to lead people to higher places. To credit people who do well and give promotions to them so they feel accomplished. To respect people not matter what rank or battalion they are in.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I don't want to see the server and others due to bad command/leadership. I want others to succeed, not fail do to my mistakes. I will admit there may be a few hiccups in the road if I get Vice Commander. But I know I can learn from my mistakes. I know when mishaps are my fault and will take full responsibility for my actions. Furthermore I will try my hardest not to soil the name of the battalion that others have worked so hard on. I will make decision with my best judgement and knowledge. If I make mistake I will expect to be reprimanded for any mistakes that hurt the name of the battalion. I will try my best to be a fair and honest leader to those below and above me in rank. I promise to lead and teach others within and outside my own battalion. I have put a large amount of time on to the server and I'm not going to throw it away now. I will learn from others mistakes and my own to make choses that help the server and battalion. I will keep trying no matter how many time me or my team fails. That is why I believe I should be trusted with the rank of Vice Commander. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

5+ hours everyday (except for Sunday)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

Zero and I plan don't to get one

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/980274370

Edited by Skippey
Needed better detail and STRM name

PENDING...
Please put more effort into this application or this will be denied.

You have
1 Day to do this.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.