Vader's Staff Restriction Appeal- Denied

Vader

Steam Name: tecca c1

Ingame Name: Vader

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62299553

Have you donated to the server? Yes

Staff Restriction Length: Permanent I believe

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Jimmy James

Reason for Staff Restriction: ERP and just immaturity overall..

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? So I know what I did was wrong and I never should have done all that and especially be immature while being staff. Even if i wasn't staff at that point I still shouldnt have been doing all that type of stuff and I sincererly aplogize for my actions. As I stated on my discord ban appeal I should never have done such things and not be immature at all on my staff duty. Being staff a staff member represents you and the whole staff team and I realized what I've done last year was just dumb and overall my fault. I promise that I come back as a better person, won't be immature, no rulebreaks. I just want to come back without a bad reputation and don't want people to think bad of me anymore. Sorry Jimmy that I did all those horrible things while on my staff duty and I promise I won't do it again even as a non staff member and I will also keep myself professional and use common sense all the time. Hope the SMT team can accept my apology and give me a second chance.

PS: sorry if theres bad grammar. 

Edited by Vader
  • Sad 1

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

- Not very good apology
-Seems Rushed

I think this could use some more work, but I am not a staff member so none of my reasons can apply to your future. I personally think you should have spend some more time on this, you also forgot the poll. Good luck either way!

Edited by Infinity Foxlet

if this is the vader i remember from back in 2021, this message is for you:

While i do not know what happened to you or your situation that put you where you are, i can say it does sound like it was regrettable. I can understand that we make dumb decisions (im a great example of this), and i will give you the benefit of the doubt and say that your probably did not mean to cause any ill intent or harm anyone. I personally would like to see you have a chance to come back to the community, even if your staff restriction remains.

Good luck brother.

• Thanks 1