phrogs nu7 app

phrog

In Game Name:

phrog

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001):

STEAM_0:0:168943865

Discord Name (Ruby#0001):

phrog#8281

If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):
image.png.d82c09affc1b9b6f9dd4c7811c8312f3.png
just a couple

When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):
like 28th 2021 may

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):
yeah, so I'd like to rejoin nu7 cause I love killing d-class, but even more than that I love containing entitled players who think they're in the right but very obviously they have been on the server for the past 1.8 seconds and don't know how anything works in the server. I also love the subbranches in nu7, they have an entirely different feel than any other classes on the server (excluding Ci trap expert but let's be real trap expert is peak). i also love to command in it, although i am EEST [GMT+3], i still see them on sometimes in the mornings when the server drops below 60 players.

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

cuff minge, telling an nu7 rct to tranq a d-class ( almost a year ago )

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):

Sec 1lt, Nu7 SM, CI SSGT, MP, RnD EXR (c 18/04/21) exp medic(i think), currently ci pvt

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time:

sir yes sir!

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.):

eyelandtoad (islandtoad)

Edited by phrog

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

Accepted!

Contact a FTO for your training

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

• Piller locked this topic