What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:31866700

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

Petty Officer 2nd Class

What specialty are you applying for?:

Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?:

Proteus (Agent Kallus)

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

I know I haven't been around Gaminglight for very long but wish to apply for something I have great interest in. With great interest comes the ability to become passionate about said topic. I believe by bringing this passion to the medical I come up with new forms of medical roleplay and be a go-getter at initiating these roleplays. I have previous experience on other servers as a Mod and Gamemaster. By using that experience I can help organize and write new roleplays. I wish to bring a positive, engaging, and formal mindset to this role's environment. I believe in giving everyone equal respect no matter the rank because it makes everyone's mood better.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I believe I should be trusted because I am an honest person. I may not have been on this server a long time but I have a decent reputation with some reputable and large servers. Also taking into my real-life experience I've been in important positions of power that require trust with the military, law enforcement, and scouting. I believe in using your position to inspire and lead the way.

Why do you want this rank?:

I wish for this position to inspire others. I want to be engaged in the role and be an example. I want to show respect for everyone no matter their position. I wish to show the trust that anyone can achieve anything they set their minds to. I enjoy the medical aspect of roleplay and believe it to be a crucial component of any proper form of roleplay. Pretty much at some point no matter your role you will be required to interact with the medical aspect of the server's medical component even if it is just asking the medical component for healing. I want to prove using this position that people can lead to their ambitions as well and show a smiling face from the medical division to the rest of the server.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

I completely understand, it would be expected when you have a position such as this you are held to a higher standard and such the punishment is just as harsh and absolute. 

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

The primary purpose and task of this purpose of the assigned branch are to ensure the highest health and wellness of every person in the ISD. It also means your assistance with any medical need, even if it is as simple as providing a hand to a Medical Private. It is to form a functioning relationship between the Naval and the Medical Corp to make both of our jobs work seamlessly.

Edited by Brother onlos_day
Fix Presentation

ACCEPTED!!!

Please speak to an Admiral for your training

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)