Sussy Rick's Delta-5 Application

unisence017

Name- Sussy Rick
Steam ID- 76561198910910943 - unisence017
Discord Name- KKCrusader#8506

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Nu7 Private First Class

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- throughout the past few years I have been active at different times, if anything, I have been given a few verbal warnings for some stupid shit I've done or said that I now can't really recall, but that's about it

Why do you want to join Delta-5?

So After obtaining some experience with Nu7, and learning what each branch covers, especially just now learning about Delta-5 , I have come to the conclusion that Delta-5 might be the right branch for me. When I was going into Nu7, I was aware that the main priority would be containing SCP's, but I was also joining so I can do other things like fighting CI and helping out with D Block and preventing D class from escaping. Now I'm pretty cool with handling SCP's when I have to, because it's one of the main aspects of the roleplay, but I also really like competing and fighting with the CI and the D block hivemind. Going into MTF, Delta-5 was the only branch I wasn't familiar with, and I knew I wasn't interested in E-11, so I was curious as to what the Delta-5 was all about because I've heard a lot of good things about Delta-5, and it does seem like a pretty exclusive branch from my perspective now, and when I actually asked about it, I learned that the branch prioritizes in exactly what I think I would be interested in, and that's interacting with CI conflict, or atleast what I have heard about the branch it seems like it would go more along the lines of my interests in MTF. So yeah, I'm pretty interested in at least trying out for Delta-5. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5?

You should let me into Delta-5 because I myself have participated in combat related scenarios with CI, GENSEC and MTF, and to be honest, My favorite part of SCPrp is the combat aspect of the roleplay. Not only do I like the combat aspect, but I also like the competition that I experience in SCPrp, whether it's fighting with CI, fighting with MTF or even just fucking around as D class, I enjoy the combat and the competition aspects of the roleplay. Now onto what I can actually contribute to Delta-5; I will admit I have a lot to learn and improve on when it comes to combat, which is ironically, as I said, my favorite aspect of SCPrp and the competition that comes with it, but I can definitely guarantee that I will use my most effort when it comes to different factors like combat, competition, following the server rules, and at the minimum maintaining some sort of seriousness  in the factors of roleplay so me and the players that I am interacting with can maintain a quality roleplay experience without any unnecessary minging or annoying trolling that would just ruin the gaming experience. On top of all of that, I do want to mention that I am not toxic, I'm not one of those users that get heated over gaming because to be honest we're all here to have some fun competition without having an unnecessarily terrible time, and some players do get heated over shit like that, but I won't be one of the players to get shitty about losing competition and make that other peoples problems. Now last thing I'm gonna mention is my activity with MTF, just gonna throw this out there, I like competing with both CI and MTF, but I do NOT want to get those two mixed up, and I am certainly not biased against any branches. On top of that, I also will not play on CI and MTF on any same day, I usually alternate in between the two on different days, based on meeting days, MTF being Sunday Tuesday and Thursday, and CI being Monday Wednesday and Friday, Saturday being kind of an off misc. day. Now with that said, I'm pretty sure I'm allowed to participate in both branches on the server, but if it turns out that would really really be a problem with MTF officials, then I could probably sacrifice activity with the CI branch, all depends on how things go. With all that said, I'll be looking forward so some feedback and we'll see how this goes. 

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values?

Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

• Adam. locked this topic