Trial Senior Guard Request

Septhis

What is your in game name? Septhis

What is your in game rank? Royal Guard VI

Are you in shadow guard? No

How long have you been in Royal Guard? 2-3 weeks

Why do you want to become a Trial Senior? [150+ words] I want to become a trial senior guard to show my ability of leadership to the fullest ability I also want to show that I am responsible and can be trusted. I know rank cant show that but I know I can with this rank. I also want to become a trial senior guard because I want to help get royal guard more active and be able to lead them down a path of success like I have. I also want to be trial senior guard so that I can eventually reach my goal to vice sovereign and similar to last sentence is I want to help people reach there goals and help them have a good reputation. I also like to do trainings and sims and like to just assist with things and I also feel like I can do more with this sim wise training wise and just being more helpful. 

How could you assist Royal Guard command with this rank? [100+ words] I can assist Royal Guard command by keeping things under control and making sure people have a good rep and are worthy of being in Royal Guard. I also can assist Royal Guard command with making sure they aren't overwhelmed and if they just need general assistance around the ship or with roster stuff. I will also help with properly training cadets and being frequently on when they cant be on and just want to help take the weight off of them. 

How many strikes do you have? 0

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer? (If yes, explain) No

What Qualifications could you bring too the Royal Guard Officer Team?  Leadership, Friendliness

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  Yes
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

+Support/-Support

Positives: Decent guy, Knowledgeable, good app, wants to better battalion

Negatives: Only seems to get on for promotions, Will ask for promotions in the ts by overly implying he is off cooldown and ready to be promoted, A little over aggressive when leading but it is understandable as when people are not listening everyone can get a little frustrated

• Like 1

Real Ass G
the sopranos smoking GIF

On 5/28/2022 at 10:39 PM, JohnsAFK said:

+Support/-Support

Negatives: Only seems to get on for promotions, Will ask for promotions in the ts by overly implying he is off cooldown and ready to be promoted, A little over aggressive when leading but it is understandable as when people are not listening everyone can get a little frustrated

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/29/2022 at 6:39 AM, JohnsAFK said:

+Support/-Support

Well said couldnt say it any better

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

DENIED
RG Command do not see you fit for this position as of yet.
For the reason of your denial you may contact me.

Current: Purge CPT | ST SPC
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

• Crunch locked this topic