Daily RP News for PoliceRP - Opening

elefhant

I am doing a new thing where i just write down the RP events of things inside the server (EX UMC has declared war on NCC, NCC is fighting good and they seem to be winning) of course that example never happened but its just an example of what it would look like. Keep in mind these stories are in no order

Regular News.

New PPD member has been accepted and will be trained most likely tomorrow - Joseph galland, Former HC in Shadow legacy, Head of the RBSD, and HC in EMS, has taken on a new challenge, PPD. He has been accepted into the presidential protection detail and will most likely begin duty tommorow.

FBI Seizes illegal weapons from unknown suspect - FBI member Juice Box has seized a firearm with the help of the Rockford Police Department, And HP.

EMS is hosting tryouts in 4 days - The widely controversial department, EMS, is hosting tryouts so they can gain more members on the 29th. These are common and will likely result in a couple of new members. 

8 New citizens have joined the community discord -  The city government welcomes new citizens in rockford and we welcome these ones too. The citizens are: Josh, Blake2453, jbud183, EMR 8813/LCPL 1D42 Hooni, krzy, Paycheck24, Legate Latinus, and ! Space.

Gang News.

Shadow legacy hosts new meeting - A meeting of the members of the criminal organization Shadow Legacy was held today. The topics discussed are classified but we know many people attended and with the current position of Shadow Legacy in the ranking, They will surpass the Umbrella Corporation soon.

NCC and Shadow Legacy have firefights over capture points - Gunshots were reported near mansion at a well known capture point today. Investigations by the press revealed that the Narcotics Corporation and The Shadow Legacy have had a shootout. From what we can gather it was a 2 v 1. 2 SL members and 1 NCC member. These firefights have happened in other points as the Narcotics Corporation continues to grow and become more powerful.

The Umbrella Corporation is slowly fading - Due to a unsteady schedule of activeness, The #1 Factions is fading off. We expect this to be temporary and them to grow back once they start falling in the ranks.

Disaster News.

Massive shootouts at spawn - Many people were killed in a massive shootout at spawn, The causes of this shootout are unknown but it was likely due to gov intervening in NCC - SL affairs.

5 people killed by a murderer - A unknown murderer wearing a ghilly suit killed 5 people in cold blood. He is armed with a Barret M82. If you have any information on this suspect contact the police.

Thats all the news. You may submit new stories by DMing !a elefhant#2695

Edited by elefhant
Evidence

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

#1 News Source in Rockford, Illinois!

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

2 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

This kinda cool but one thing when was Joseph galland HC in EMS? 🤔

Yeah thats what I was confused about lmao.. I was LC.

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

11 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

This kinda cool but one thing when was Joseph galland HC in EMS? 🤔

uh oh... guess it's time for me to come out of reserves as HC. 😎