"Connection Problem" - *NOT A BUG* Closed

opera

Hey, 

I stoped playing on the server for a long time...but wanted to come back, when ever i join it needs like 20 minutes to download some amsterdam.fft file, half of the time i just Time Out, and then when i join it's just saying "Connection problem, auto disc in 10 Minutes", it's really annoying...i can't play, just stuck in D-block cells and everything is frozen, i'v tryed Recconecting but the same thing happens, the file needs 15+ min to download and its just forzen, 

As you can see on the ScreenShot, it says near the code "Auto disc..." and that "Help Text" stays there for the whole time

Any help would be appreciate

20220516210748_1.jpg

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

Tried restarting your PC and joining again?

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

I'v tryed that at least 50 times in the past week trying to join lol

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

its not hardware, that is connection. Restart your router, make sure your interspeed is sufficient. this happened to me in the past and restarting router fixed it

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

This is not a bug that we can directly fix.

If this issue is still occurring, please create a Support Ticket on the main GL Discord, or take a look at the knowledge base on the Forums.

Not a Bug

After looking into this, we have decided that this is an intended feature of the game and NOT a bug. If you think this should be changed in the future feel free to make a post in the suggestions section of the forums for that server.