Application for NU7  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should a be a MTF nu7

• Yes Please explain why
    • No Please explain why

Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:565312630
Discord Name :KryptoTragic#4328
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):1 year ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum): I would like to join nu7 to Exceed expectations. I would also like to help NU7 a lot more then i can as a security officer. I have had past experiences as a NU7 Before i Left. I would like better equipment to do my job as a nu7.  I would like to make sure the whole facility is safe at all times. I would like to keep those Dirty CI out of this facility. I have had a Experience with nu7 and it was very fun

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. I was in DT Seeker i was a SGM Maj and maj and Rear admiral and thats it

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: Yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): Bop did

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

Accepted!

Please contact an FTO for your training!

Joined 09/30/2020
Retired 11/12/2022
Former Security SFC || Former MTF Omi9 MSGT || Former CI CPT/MAJ || Former Nu7 LTCOL/VCMDR || Former E11 CPL || Former Maintenance Professional || Former D5 CPT || Former Senior Medic || Former Advanced Researcher |

spacer.png

• Piller locked this topic