Elijah's D5 Application

Metallic

Name- Elijah
Steam ID- STEAM_0:1:244270579
Discord Name- Metallic#7656

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)- Was a Sec CPL and a Nu7 PFC.
Current: CI SFC SFTO/CI SVA/E11 RCT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)- One warn for racism 8 months ago. Link: https://ibb.co/kgn3ZWg

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I want to join D5 because I like to engage in combat and role playing branches. I would like to join D5 because of the community and it could be very beneficial in future apps along with being very interactive and fun. The main reason I would want to join D5 is to prove myself to others and just to have fun.  D5 could be a new branch that will improve my fighting skills and techniques and will help me in the future. I also like to have the feeling of being important and being able to change the way the fight is looking in a war and assist in battles.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I think you should let me into D5 because I consider myself good at combat. I think you should let me into D5 because I will show everybody respect no matter what and I can provide very good activity in D5. I will try my hardest to uphold these standards while on the job and off the job all the time. I will make sure to always boost the community and help out whenever possible.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes, I promise.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Edited by Metallic

• Pure locked this topic