A Guy's Delta-5 Application

A Guy

Name-A Guy
Steam ID-STEAM_0:1:194249645
Discord Name-Kisuke Urahara#9031

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)-Maintenance, MJ, and NCS Medical JM Gensec LCPL Research AR, CI RCT, and IA Once I reach SGT I will leave Gensec

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, ect)-A old ban, 5 warns, and 2 strikes.

Why do you want to join Delta-5? Because I feel like it is the best MTF branch out of all of them because they deal with all the things at once. I also like the weapons and I think my weapon skills can easily kill CI, D Class, and SCPS too and I will show dedication to D5 and will do anything. I also think that this branch is the most interesting and also I am active 24/7 on maintenance and I want something else to do other than just pick up trash and fix cells. 

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I am always active, can compensate and reimburse people and I also am not a minge and take RPing very seriously and I may mess up from time to time but I learn from my mistakes and know not to do it again. I also love this branch out of the other MTF because it focuses on CI and my aiming skills are godly and I can shred people really fast especially CI. And I will always listen to higher ups and also hear out lower ranks too.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!