Nick Hunter's 48 Hour Notice

Nick Hunter

Title: Nick Hunter's 48 Hour Notice

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52034831

Reason for Resignation: State is a very great department, the players I have met and played with are amazing but what is more important to me is where I put my time and efforts into the server. I have decided that I want to focus more on staff and the event team, as I've played on this server in a RP way for a couple years, I want to focus more on my staffing career with Gaminglight.

If I feel that I want to return to the State police, I won't hesitate in re-applying. Good luck troopers!

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091