Stumpy's Nu7 Application

Stumpy

In Game Name: SEC OFC Stumpy
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:64763403
Discord Name (Bread#0001): Stumpy#1777
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): N/A
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): I started playing around 17 months ago before i took a break 14 months ago when i resigned for IRL issues on March 5,2021 and came back now 

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):
I want to join Nu7 because I have been in Nu7 before, and I enjoyed my time there as not only were the people fun inside it but the tasks that Nu7 is required to do is very enjoyable to do on a daily basis. During the duration of my time in Nu7 I have acquired a lot of accomplishments and got pretty far in the ranks, and I had to go due to IRL issues. I have gotten those issues handled and I have came back to join in the ranks of Nu7 and work hard as I used to and make sure that it keeps it’s good reputation as an elite MTF unit. I have been in this server for a while which I have gained a lot of traits such as leadership skills which I find really important, and I also take initiative towards all the tasks that I am given to do and will show integrity as well as I find lying to not take you very far. I am very outgoing person and will love to help those who are in need of help and feel like I will work best in my old unit that I used to be in and that is Nu7 for me. 

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.): N/A

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): I been in Nu7 and worked my way up to MSGT

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: I do understand that I have to keep tabs and up to date with Nu7

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): N/A