RFA Requesting Grading - SCP 330 - Mmmm, Amputation

Coolcaz11

This test log was submitted to the RFA request for grading.
If you wish for it to be graded as such please switch the documents title to contain "RFA Requesting Grading -"
Failure to do so will result in this document to be graded normally be Research Command. Thank You - Agent Sigma OA2

• Like 1

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17

• Coolcaz11 changed the title to RFA Requesting Grading - SCP 330 - Mmmm, Amputation
  • 4 weeks later...

RFA Grading Results:

Note: Due to requesting a Research Field Agent to grade this research document, this document has been judged on a higher standard. Further details regarding it's judgment can be brought to Research Command. Do not attempt to contact a member of the Research Field Agency.

Grammar: (5.5/10)

So while your spelling was perfect your grammar was broken. Please re-read before you post a test, especially for RFA grading. We really dig in deep and judge every word, sentence, paragraph, etc. for any mistakes that could easily be fixed.
Example(s):

• " (Who I will ", 'who' does not need to be capitalized
  • "a Candy Bowl that", 'candy bowl' does not need to be capitalized, but because it could be a nickname, id let it slide
  • "takes 3 or", you need to write out 'three'
    • It happens again in the same run on sentence, "take 3 pieces"
  • " that wore prosthetics", no period
  • Run on sentences:
    • all of "Security Procedures"
    • all of "Idea"
    • technically all of "Background Research"

Design: (7/10)
I'm confident this is a template but am too lazy to go searching for it. Either way you wouldn't get deducted points off for that but just know they are used too often and get boring for readers over time. However... this design just doesn't feel like a document and rather a power point presentation. It just be the dotted boxes throwing me off but I listed some examples that should be fixed.

Example(s):

• spacing feels off on cover page, maybe center it
  • sections cut off mid-page (i.e. the observations section / analysis & conclusion section)
  • cute "In Memory Of" ending but the document just feels blank towards that end.

Lore: (8/10)

Lore wise everything is pretty much in line with the SCP wiki. I did notice two main flaws which I'm going to strike points for, due to it being "world breaking". But overall nice job.
Example(s):

• An entry level researcher performing advanced surgery....
  • Violation of SCP Foundation Ethics Rules / International laws, without approval (amputation for the sake of a test).

Creativity: (6/10)
So you are getting points for adding onto the SCP-330 wiki, specifically going into lore with D-330-01 but you have a major flaw! Its too short... way to short, you need to go into depth about the emotions of the characters, the setting of the site, the after action report of the D-Class, etc. Overall what you have is amazing but you need to more of it.

Final Score: (7/10)
Alright... I can not apologize enough for taking so long to grade this. Half of it was me being super busy and the other half was pure laziness. To be fair though when I grade for RFA I will judge EVERYTHING so it takes a minute to truly go through and mark everything. I have been told to be harsher on the grading as well so I have lost any room to let things slide. Meaning this has been graded  very intensely like all future ones will be. I believe that if you take your time to dedicate to one test log with another great idea like this one, you could easily get this score to a 10/10!

-Agent Sigma OA2
Secure. Contain. Protect.

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17