Turners Security Juggernaut Application

turner6372

1. What is your in-game name?: Turners

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:67639633

3. Current Rank in Security: SM

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks currently (not total)

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7-9

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): none

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: jrshafer, jack crest

8. What is your current level in game?: 77

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): 

I believe there are several reasons why I should become a security Juggernaut here is a couple, I am online during times when a lot of security is either offline or are afk throughout the night, I am always practicing my trigger discipline as to not shoot anyone I do not intend to shoot, I get on the server when ever I can, I have a great understanding of the Gensec Sop; I am always willing to try new things and give them my 110%, I understand that this new subclass should stay primarily in/at dblock. 

The reason why I am applying for this job is because I believe that it can help out during the morning hours when little to no Gensec is on, I hope the above points that I have made would make you consider me for security juggernaut. Lastly, I wont hold you for much longer and I hope you have a good day/night. Thank you for your time.

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No since Sec Jugg is a sub branch of security so that should mean that a SM should still be able to tell a SFC on juggernaut not to run out and get themselves killed while defending dblock.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:00 PM, turner6372 said:

+support 

good boi 

Very active 
Good at combat 

Current Ranks Chaos Insurgency CMDR Jrshafer | Security 2LT | Assistant Chief of EMS 

Former Ranks!
Former Alpha-1 Captain Former Physician Former Deputy Head of 
Security Armored Shield Former Member of the Community Blacklist Team

• Star locked this topic