Corners Chaos Insurgency application

Corners

In-game Name: Corners

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:46395716

DiscordID: Corner#9601

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 8/10 I know quite a bit but not everything. 

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I want to join CI quite a bit because they have always been the most one of the most interesting GOI's in the entire lore right next to Serpents Hand, I have always loved CI's raiding structure and basically their dynamic. I believe this is one of the most enjoyable branches to be apart of. I am good at taking and following orders, I have quite a bit of experience on the server and it's layout for the most part including the interior of the facility, I'm able to cooperate with team or squad mates, as well as I am experienced and fairly skilled at PVP or any type of combat really, give me a gun, no matter how bad or how good the weapon is I will more than likely be able to kill enemies with it. In total I have my advantages in experience and combat skill, I feel I would be a better military than R&D person hence this application. Thank you for the consideration of this app. 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?  
A few things that might set me apart from other applicants are 

• I am able to get on almost everyday for varying amounts of time. 
  • I am experienced in combat, firefights, and the layout of the map.
  • I almost never break the rules as well and when I have its been unintentional.

How active can you be? I usually am on at least for an hour and a half or so everyday.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes 

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

Accepted

Join the discord go to #requesting-Tags get the Chaos tag far right reaction

go into Requesting FTO and follow the format and you will get a FTO as soon as possible to train you

if you need any help PM me on discord Dark?#3030

Welcome to the Chaos Insurgency 

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic