Should I bet let back into ET?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be let back into ET?

• Yes.
    • No.

In-Game Name: Spring

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:241046721

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: I originally joined the server at early 2021, I believe, then resigned for around 6 months after around 8 months of activity, and being inside ET for around 4ish of those months.

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines? Yes, obviously.

How many warnings do you have? (Screenshot):image_2022-04-10_134439.thumb.png.bb8b8c5235b337e94d5c7e6ad9e135e2.png

Why do you want to join the event team?: I was in the event team for a long time a while ago, and the time I had there made some of the most fun times on the server, and gave me lots of good memories. I want to relive that, as well as create fun memories and experiences for newer players on the server, by making ambitious, interactive, interesting, and obviously fun events.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: Aside from being a previous member of ET, I am a responsible person. I know I might (and maybe still do) have had a bad reputation of being a sort of ‘minge’ a long while ago, but I am sure people can speak for me and say I am able to be responsible, and serious, when needed. I was trusted then, I believe I can be trusted now. I am known to be a very specific ‘rules follower’ type of person. If something isn’t specified in the rules, I won't do it at all. This may come with some downsides, but I believe the pros outweigh the cons. I have had admin experience in other servers, if that matters in the part of trustworthy. I take pride in my ability to make sure I do not fuck up, or if I do (which is rare), it is a small one, and wont happen again. I only rule I recollect breaking as ET was touching the announcement button before the 20 minute cooldown was done, and even then it was an accident. I know I only returned from reserves on Maintenance yesterday, but i've been on and off the server for around 3 months.

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Yes. I think my experience with it should be obvious at this point.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

It starts with an announcement saying “[MTF] An unknown anomaly has been spotted in the confines of Site-50. Retrieve it immediately.” The anomaly I will be portraying is an incredibly quick anomaly. The catch being that it cannot move through foggy air, so over time, I will give hints to the MTF that smoke is how you stop me. Once the MTF have successfully captured me, they will most likely bring me to temp euclid, where I will announce that an unknown anomaly has been captured, and request for researchers to find out what it is, and what it does. I will comply with tests, and ill manage to breach at the end of the event, escaping the site, ending the event. 

biggest talila hater

The fact is, you can't react not knowing what the fact is. No need to grieve if you can't see diseases we've contracted. Happiness and truth, we simply view them through a lens, refracted. Life's a breeze if you leave uneasy deeds REDACTED.

Accepted 

Please talk to an Senior Event Team+ to recieve your training.

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥