Tazza's Chaos insurgency Application

Tazza

In-game Name: Tazza

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60015001

DiscordID: Tazza#3669

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum):
I want to join the chaos insurgency because I want to be in a combatant branch that isnt MTF because I believe that they are kinda boring in my opinion and i loved my time in CI Military, and I want to have fun playing longshot when the branch update comes out mostly so I can sit in D-block & get hostages for the R&D late as I am ACDT timezone so mostly downtime is when I'm on.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? 

•I'm decently active
•Ive had past experiences
•I'm mainly on during downtime.

How active can you be?:
Semi active i got alot of stuff personally to deal with so uhh 5/10

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: I do

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

ACCEPTED

I'm sure you know what to do but if not

Join the discord goto #membet-self-roles and get the chaos role

Goto the requesting FTO and show them your accepted application

Lastly wait until a FTO answers the call and trains you and if you need any help just dm me on discord at Dark?#3030 and have a nice day

Current Ranks: N/A

Former Ranks: CI SFTO HLS Major D4 Ambrose IV RRH Guardian Romeo 13   SCP-RP Senior Admin RFM EXM CCU 

CC's: MTF E11 'Last Call' CI Recon Force Frank West MTF Sigma 66 Trooper CI TF2 Heavy Security Elite Sniper  The Mets Farmer Jakub

• Adam. locked this topic