Jack Crest CI???

Meridian

In-game Name: Jack Crest

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:458365971

DiscordID: Lord Meridian#1492

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 4/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) The main reason I want to join CI is so I can see what it's like for the other side, I've spent a uhhh small amount of time in GenSec and know how it feels to fight against CI, now i'd like to see what it's like to fight with CI. Other then that I have always wanted to at least try to give CI a try because when I play on donator jobs (mainly infil) I find it fun as hell to raid and try capture people, I think i'd be able to do this more successfully if I was actually in CI.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have experience in multiple combat branches, having been a long time member of GenSec and an early(ish) command member of Omi9 I think I'll be able to help organise people in raids and eventually (hopefully) lead successful raids for CI. My timezone also means that I can help in early morning raids giving more Class D a chance to escape and any early RND members more opportunities to RP.

How active can you be? Due to my command position in GenSec not all my time will be spent on CI but I will attempt to have good activity none the less, I should be on most days for at least a few hours.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Indeed I do

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days 

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+support

-MY BOY JOINING CI GOD DAYUM

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

TO BEGIN

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: FringO BingO#6843
(format stolen from tydrix)

• Adam. locked this topic