Application for allowance into the Chaos Insurgency, from Temper with a temper.

ShadowLancer

In-game Name: Temper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43657821

DiscordID: Lue#8778

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military.

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?: Advanced. I'm not an encyclopedia, but I often quote random SCP facts. Want one right now? Did you know that the SCP foundation uncovered a portal to hell and made a deal with Satan for hell's geothermal energy? I don't know all of the SCP's by their numerical designation, even if I know a few, but I can tell you all about most of the notable ones if you give me a vague description of it. Like the soup bowl that fills up with soup and helps troubled children with their parental issues. Or the mentally-unstable country brother of SCP-049, SCP-049-J, that "cured" a d-class by beating him to death with a shoe. One of my favorites is SCP 666½-J, the forbidden crab cakes. You can read in on that one yourself, It's far too vulgar for the forums.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I could quote my accomplishments and reasons all day, hell I could go on for hours. So I will. They call me Temper for a reason, the MTF Call me chad for a reason, and D-Classes changed their name to "Temper hater" for a reason. We'll start with the first of things: Let's address my name. They call me temper for a few reasons, the most obvious of which being my hot temper. This is an almost entirely purely cosmetic thing. Secondly - My achievements. I was double-promoted for my multiple feats of "bravery" and have a both written and unwritten history of excellency in combat. 1v3ing CI, wiping a few dozen C-classes all coming at me including OP custom classes, valiant last stands against SCP's and so on. I've gotten over the shock period of actually being praised for doing good, and I'm no longer nearly as boastful about it. I've seen a lot of the memes about CI, and I feel as if a purely combat-oriented experience would be fun to do during my downtime from helping the foundation research team. With that out of the way, I'll explain some of the things above. During a stand against a D-block being held by CI, I wildly charged, singing "Blood upon the risers" from the top railing of D-block in a surprise attack against 3 CI and defending d-class, and after I managed to kill two of them, I gave time enough for the rest of the SEC to push in and help me take the third one out. Another few stories, mostly of the same caliber, for one: I was so good at holding down D-block with my enlisted from the OP CC's and D-class mobsters that they began to relentlessly target me, one even changing their name to "Temper hater", and It was absolutely hilarious. After being rush-killed three times by multiple people I decided to flag off and let them have some fun, because I was certifiably in the no-fun-allowed squad. For two: I managed to, with a heavy Scottish accent and three OFC's (when I was still interested in being a SEC Junior NCO) into an entirely suicidal charge, and against insurmountable odds, take back D-Block from CI. When I was a SEC, I was something that heavily annoyed the CI when I was alive. Wouldn't they relish an opportunity to turn the tables and let me annoy the other team for a while? 

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

Seeing as I am in no other important jobs that require my boundless dedication, I'm entirely free the whole time I'm on the server, and therefore can and will switch out to a CI job every time they call for it in chat. The benefit of not having responsibilities from other branches like SEC NCO and MTF is that I'm free to do mostly whatever whenever. 

How active can you be?

As stated above, Very. Very very very. I have barely anything to do in my day, and even less on the server. If things go accordingly with my expectations of CI, you can trust I'll be extremely active.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, and Yes.

• Laughing 4
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Dislike 1

homie i have seen applications for people getting into political positions that have less words. tone down the main character syndrome, i know the name "chaos insurgency" is a bit off, but edginess wont get you anywhere 💀

also, if you are so good at fighting, just...escape normally? 

Edited by Ya Boi Sawrunner
  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

1 minute ago, Eaten said:

this is actually sad to see how far people have deteriorated

Let's make out

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

• Adam. locked this topic