Reagan's Shadow Guard Officer Application

Lazar

What is your in game name?: Raegans

What is your in game rank?: SHGVI

How long have you been in Shadow Guard?: 2 weeks

How long have you been in Royal Guard?: 03/01/22

Why do you want to become a Officer in Shadow Guard?: I wish to become a shadow guard officer as I feel like I could help sort out Shadow Guard but also work with others to ensure we are keeping activity up within shadow guard so CDT IV+ can join shadow guard and get a chance to assist with hunts while protecting a VIP. I wish to become a shadow guard officer because I want to work with RG command to fix a few issues I see daily but also try and help get more people on and attending events. I wish to become a shadow guard officer because I want to work with some fine friends within RG but also show off my dedication and activity to the Royal Guard and help improve the battalion.

How could you assist The Shadow Guard Lead?: I can assist the Shadow Guard lead but updating the roster daily but also overlooking all of the shadow guards when they are in the server and how they act, perform and do their daily duties and make sure they meet their quota overall for RG but also help the SHGL with informing him anythign that needs changing or if something happens I can go to him and have a discussion.

How many strikes do you have?: 1

Do you have any prior experience in being an Officer in a Sub-Branch? (If yes, explain): Yes, I use to be a IC Demo Senior but also use to overlook and help scorch make decisions within Demo.

Edited by Lazar

+Support
Decent app
Active
Has good intentions

Good Luck!!!!

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

On 4/1/2022 at 7:00 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support
Decent app
Active
Has good intentions

Good Luck!!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

DENIED
Unfortunately After Careful Consideration You Have Failed To Reach SHG Command Team. Do Not Feel Discouraged By This You Can Apply Next Time SHGO Apps Open. Best Of Luck!

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector