280 MASS TEST - 280 x 008

Lore Rank/Name: AR Prisma

SCP #: 280

Test Idea: Expose cell samples from 280 to SCP-008.

Background Research: 008 really hates anything that is alive, and will try to infect 280's cells. As previous testing has shown, 008 really hates living things.

Hypothesis: The 280 cells will become infected and may have quite an interesting reaction.

Observations (what happened?): First, I set up my lab station outside of 280's containment chamber. I made sure to have everything I needed nearby. I put my hazmat suit on, and prepared for my testing. I then took a small cell sample from 280's left arm, about the size of a normal marble. I then placed it in a petri dish on my lab station. Next I exposed the cell sample to SCP-008, injecting the 008 into the center of the sample. The sample then began to have a rather interesting reaction. The cells started dissolving, almost like salt within hot water. After the sample completely dissolved, there was a light stain within the petri dish left behind. It appeared to glow in a fluorescent   yellow color. Kind of similar to the glow uranium glass gives off under UV light, but in a yellow color. I then contained the petri dish and all utensils used during the test within a metal lockbox. I then incinerated the lockbox after the test, to make sure that all 008 particles are destroyed. 

Evidence/Visual Stimuli (Images):
20220330210030_1.thumb.jpg.f99c7e0d601133a1bd4675b8642630e3.jpg

Analysis/Conclusion (was your hypothesis correct, why or why not, how can this discovery benefit the foundation?): My hypothesis was more than correct. The cells were not only infected, but completely dissolved and had an amazing reaction after. The stain on the petri dish starting glowing yellow. This can help the foundation by knowing that 008 can have very bizarre results on different entities.

Edited by Voxial

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

Overall Grade: 87/100
Pretty interesting idea
Nice observations
Good use of visual stimuli

Good conclusion
A bit short, format is also lacking.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"