cross test with scp 999 and scp 966

startort76

Test Score Sheet

Grammar : 7/10

Your grammar wasn't too bad. It was easily understandable but you had some run on sentences and lacked using a comma.

Example(s)

• "If you don't have those credentials and access this you will be terminated." would be better written like this "If you don't have the required credentials or permitted access, you will be terminated."
  • SCP should be in all caps, its an acronym... or at the very least keep it spelt the same way (one shouldn't be scp and another be Scp)
  • "Scp 966 is circling scp 999 not sure what it is investigating what it is." sounds wrong because you use "what it is" twice.

Creativity : 5/10

So you easily gain points for it being an in-game test and I believe using these two SCPs was another amazing selection from you. But I find the test to be lacking details. Its very simple and can too easily be summarized: "We tested 999 with 966 and 966 tried to kill 999". I understand this test log is probably just the results from your in-game test but try to put emphasis on the details. Things like, What damage did 966 really do to 999 (both long/short term, physical/emotional)? What was the build up for 966's aggression, was it instant? Also! I'm personally not a fan of the SCP-999 description. "Scp 999 is like a blob." just does not sound right... if you go into his physical appearance and call him "blob-like" then I understand but its a bad opening.

Design / Format : 8/10

I have never used the infinite page background, but I love how you managed to center the whole page and make the document black on white. Its very clean, but you need to separate parts of the document better and focus on making headers more uniform.

Example(s)

• "Back ground research on scp 999", ignoring the misspelling of 'background' you need to capitalize SCP. Especially when your next header is this "Scp 966 background research".
  • "Test" isn't centered but everything else is. Also if you are gonna say "My hypothesis" then it should be "My Test" or "The Test" considering you labeled your question "The question"

Final Test Score : 20/30

Its very simple, but simple dose not make it bad. If it was formatted a little better and written without grammatical errors, it would be a perfect test to introduce new researchers into test writing.

Edited by Super_Smitty

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17