Anita Blackman's Ban Appeal- Denied

dFuZe

Steam Name: dFuZe

Ingame Name: Anita Blackman

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799388779/

Ban Length: 2 Weeks

Admin that Banned you: Constable Phil

Reason for Ban: 20 warn Threshold/Encouraging Suicide

Dispute: I did not reach the 20 warn threshold. I have 26 warns on Police RP and have already served my 20 warn ban. I should not be banned for 20 warn threshold if I have already served that ban.

As for the other reason, somebody said "Does anybody ever feel the urge to make out with their dog?" Somebody responded with "Yes, I can relate to that" to which I responded "unexist." They are openly discussing zoophilia and nobody cares. But the minute I object, it's an issue with the person who wants to commit such a disgusting act.

In hindsight, it was something that I should've thought about before typing, and I should've just ignored it. It was a spur of the moment decision, and it was a bad one at that. I apologize if I have caused any offense to him or others who are struggling with suicide. It was not my intent to open any wounds.

Thank you for taking the time to read my appeal

Edited by dFuZe

you only have 2 Warn bans and both are 10 warn bans on both SCP and PRP, you have not received a 20 Warn ban on PRP prior to this. as for the other thing, you should let staff deal with it and or report it to staff not go into OOC and tell people "You should unexist yourself" As someone who has previous previous ban for Telling players to kill themselves you should know better.

That bald Aussie Guy

First, you've never been banned for the 20 warns, and it seems like you've been banned before for telling someone to kill themselves. Furthermore, even if someone said some like that in chat let staff handle it, telling someone to inflict harm on themselves is never okay. image.png

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support