cross test with scp 049 and scp 1025

startort76

Test Score Sheet

Grammar : 4/10

So you need to take a step back before publishing tests. Rereading your test logs are a valuable part of making one and cause you to fix easy spelling/grammar mistakes. Most of your errors on here seem to be poor sentence structure and failure to punctuate properly. I got some examples here of what I'm talking about but there are a lot more:

Examples:

• "As such it tries to find diseases but only one. The thing is called the pestilence."  should be something like  " The disease this plague doctor is attempting to cure is only refereed to as the pestilence."
  • "If a human dies by 049 hand" should be "If a human dies by SCP-049's hand" or "If a human dies by 049's hand"
  • "referred to as scp 049-2 " should be "referred to as SCP 049-2" 
  • "Scp 1025- is a book" should be "SCP 1025 is a book"

Creativity : 7/10

So the test itself wasn't a bad one, I like the utilization of SCP 1025 with SCP 049 because they work amazingly together. But SCP 049 is a "trained medical doctor" and makes the desires for storytelling or additions to his lore fall flat in your test log. The explanation of how the plague doctor is investigating the D-Class and his symptoms also isn't there, but I can understand the tests as more of a quick notes section so I can let it slide. But either way it should have an intense conclusion at the end if you choose not to don't do it that way. Its an amazing introduction test for SCP 1025.

Design / Format : 7/10

I like the original design, it needs some work but the blue on white "bios menu design" is amazing. To make it perfect, I recommend fixing the interactive menu style. The "Access granted" section just looks strange in all black around the white text. Also would make "Access granted" all caps and would fix spacing between sections to make it look a lot cleaner.

Final Test Score : 18/30

Not bad but not amazing. I think it's set up for greatness but you need to review, review, review, before you post. I think my grading sections will help you make your next one earn at least ten more points. So! I wanna see you improve and make it into the wanderers library. You have the talent, just need a little push.

Senior Event Team | Deputy Head of Research | Superstar Badge Winner  | Foundation Star Award

RFA - Agent Sigma 0A0 / RRH Analyst - Sierra 17