Ammonium's Medical Transfer Out/What's Ahead.

Ammonium

I've felt this way for a little while now, and It's finally caught up to me. I've enjoyed all the time and things that really made me love my utility (most medical, but maint is dope too) people with a passion, but sadly a lot of things changed over time and it wasn't what I joined for. Resignation, after resignation, after removal. Those people stuck with me, and now they're gone. I think it's time for me to find something new, but I wanted to say some things before I go.

- Keep up the good activity, it made me really proud to go from someone who was alone during the night to usually 5-6 people at any given time. It's really, really heartwarming to see this growth.

- Cut down on the minging, please. Having fun with you guys was great, but sometimes we went too far and ruined other people's experiences. Let's just try and be more chill, and joke around in TS or in voice chat rather than RDMing people and bodyblocking them in medbay.

Heres my list of Medical Favorites

- Twix - Thank you. For everything, and for being a chill, kind person.

- Consario - You were there when I was still new, and I moved along knowing you.

- Drago - You held my hand when i was new.

- Dustin - Stay strong, you were great and I liked your funny side and that you had a strong side

- Lincoln - I'll always remember how you trained me, even if you'll never see this. 7/23/2021.

- Oregon - Thanks for the videos you sent and nice talks we had back when naudia was around.

- Naudia - I'll never know what happened to her. I think she was lost in the discord transfer.

- Baeto - Baeto inactive? jk but seriously, I hope you find happiness, you're a funny, chill person who really gave medical some spark.

- Rowphin - Hey. I know your timezone was different than mine, but it was nice working on the same staff. You recommended me for command, and I decided to join because of you. Thank you.

- Bully Maguire - This isn't the last I'll see of you, and that theme song plays every time i hear you get promoted. You're funny.

- Maskfilm - Stay Chill.

- Ren - Just listen to Finale - AJR. Those are my words to you. Especially this line. "Welcome to the Neotheater. (I) can't wait to see what you do next."

- Zack - Thanks. I can't describe everything you've done to be a great leader, and you deserve to get somewhere far.

- Inaccurate - I never really met you, but you let us do methbay with my next person on the list,

- Exalura - Best RCU, Period.

- Infinity Boot - I don't think I ever really got to know you well.

- Cannibal - Do a voice reveal.

"I think it's time to go now, I think my curtain's falling. If it's my final album, and if I am forgotten, I hope I made you smile, that's all I ever wanted."

Thank you, Utility Equines.

P.S this isn't a global resignation, but my god medical means a lot to me so it deserved a big post.

• Gaminglight Love 1

NOOOOO, My main man left. Good Luck in CI RnD

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: 2LT 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon, ES-04 | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: CCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice IV Shadows

• Adam. locked this topic