Fish's CI Application

FishAteMe

In-game Name: Jumper

SteamID: 76561198385766122

DiscordID: FishAteMe#8495

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate my knowledge an 8.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I enjoy doing unique and different things within Gmod, and being in the faction against the Foundation is a very interesting job to me. This means I would put in a lot of effort into my job within the Chaos Insurgency, making sure all my work is high quality and aids the faction. On top of this, I can be very active and am very personable to new people, meaning I work well with others. All of this combined means that I would be a very effective member of the Chaos Insurgency and could help the faction in their war against the Foundation.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I am active, friendly, and a hard worker. I am also very creative with and interested in RP in Gmod, so a job within R&D would be very good for me as I could come up with unique solutions to problems the Chaos Insurgency may face in their operations against the Foundation.

How active can you be? I'd rate my activity a 6/10 as I can be fairly active, however on occasion hockey and school may get in the way.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

Edited by FishAteMe

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: GarGar#2315

Mind you if you join us and youre past the ranks that it costs a life you will have to choose to leave either e11 or gensec

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar

• Adam. locked this topic