Jett's CI App

Jett_

In-game Name: Jett

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:573196064

DiscordID: Jett#1463

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I don't really pay much attention to the lore all I know is that the Chaos raid the facility to free SCP's. I know a little about the backstory, so I will rate it a 6/10.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I want to join since I would like to meet more people and experience different branches. During my time I have only met other security fellows and D-Class and would like to meet people outside of the foundation. I would also like to improve my PVP skills and learn new things about the lore and the server. I am currently in E-11 and GENSEC and not much action has really happened, but I know if I join I will have more fun on the server. I have been trying to escape, but it's really difficult that's why I am applying.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have been pretty active and would like to improve my already decent PVP skills. Being in the branch will benefit me in the future.

How active can you be?

I will try my best to be in at least 3 raids a day.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

• Like 1

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: GarGar#2315

Mind you if you join us and youre past the ranks that it costs a life you will have to choose to leave either e11 or gensec

Resigned CI CMDR Gar  | Former E11 SGT Gar | RRH Guardian Yankee 42 | Former D5 CPL Gar (one of the first) A1 Steak Sauce I Farmer Gar