General Suggestion - Adding a "D-Block" channel to the F-Security category of TS - Denied

ShadowLancer

What are you suggesting? - adding a D-Block channel to the foundation security TS category

How would this change better the server? - the 'Security Room 1' channel is often clogged with everybody doing different things at once with people talking over each other when it's active, and I haven't seen anybody use Security Room 2, so to make it less cluttered I think there should be specifically a D-Block channel.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I don't honestly see any, as long as the channel would be used. I'm guessing a lot of channels are already redundant and aren't used.

Who would this change mostly benefit? - It would benefit all of the poor souls stuck on D-Block duty, as comms would be much more clear and precise without having to talk over people doing other things.

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

This isn't a server suggestion, this a Security suggestion in the discord. Security HCMD have control of their channels so just suggest it to HCMD and if they want this they can add it.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png