fakelamp's application

super idol de xiao rong

In Game Name: 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:0:235057420
Discord Name (Bread#0001):fakelamp#7298
If you have any SCP-RP warns, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):0
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately):6 weeks

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (75 word minimum):im getting tired of being the one who gets targeted by d class and E4 or CI so i wanted a job that i can be who can fight back and help the site in a more direct way other than being a medic and healing people plus i wish to have a chance at joining the Hammer and sickle unit and containing dangerous scps such as 076/106/682 and many more SCPs who pose a significant risk to foundation personnel and keeping the site safe from any groups of interest who wish to see the foundation burn and its members dead or captured

If you have any Branch Strikes/Punishments, please list when and why you got them here (If you don't have any, exclude this from your application.):banned effective immeadiatly from testing

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.):RRH engineer/supervisor medical

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

Did anyone recommend you to join Nu-7?  (If nobody did, exclude this from your application.): no

Edited by super idol de xiao rong

Denied

You may re-apply in 48 hours.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Toasty locked this topic