RRH Application

ShadowLancer

In Game Name: Lue

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:43657821

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Engineer

Current RP Ranks Held: Medic

If applying for Guardian preferred O5 to guard: N/A

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/A

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof) Zero image.png.b4a4263de1756527da64563186bb6f7c.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I was told to apply for the [REDACTED] program by a member of RRH. Two, actually.

Why should we accept you: I have extensive knowledge of firearms and battle equipment, and people have been going absolutely insane, including MTF and RRH, over it. I've pointed out all of the firearms, respective calibers, and relevant attachments, not to mention the specific armor and other miscellaneous equipment they had equipped on their person (playermodel). I also have experience with surgeries, and knowledge of how to use various types of field medical equipment. Please note, I was referred here by a member of the RRH, I am not coming entirely of my own choice; I believed it was a good idea when they asked me to apply. I can keep your weapons in optimal condition, advise you on what attachments would be more comfortable or ergonomic, all while keeping you breathing.

While I may be a relatively low foundation rank, I was recommended by an RRH and I have the proof and testimonies of multiple people of my knowledge in action. Hopefully this suffices for said low foundation rank. I'm aware that the Red Right Hand doesn't recruit out of rank, but from skill and experience.

Thank you for allowing me this opportunity to apply to be the Prestigious position of your Medically-specialized Armorer.

On a bit of a more funny side, I have full intention to change my codename to Temper and play the Ultramarines Chant wherever I'm present.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6Sk4t2we84

But I see your point. Perhaps with more time? Or, maybe it is not unheard of. At the very least, I have not broken trust yet, have I?

Hell, ask the two that recommended me to apply. Uniform 81 Is one of the two, if my memory serves me well.

-support  

- haven't seen on

- low in the ranks (might not be able to trust with high clearance level)

- short application 

+ supposedly recommended by other RRH 

+ no warnings 

Edited by ZeEagle

SCPRP:

Former: MTF SGT Jimmy UNI4 | JA7 Nekros |    RH Engineer Uniform 4 | Former: | OS Jimmy | 

SWRP: Senior Moderator RESIGNED: 12/18/21   

Former: |  DT SGT XM8 | Naval LT Commander |  Medical MAJ & Deputy Director | RG Jimmy 

rsz_alpha1.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"